SAB Aerospace s.r.l. located in Benevento is seeking for immediate start a Mechanical System Engineer
In particular he/she is in charge of the following activities:
- Mechanical System Engineer responsible for Space Infrastructure design, development and validation
- Space infrastructure system level requirement definition
- Mechanical AIT Infrastructure coordination
- Technical review with the Customer
- Technical Proposal preparation in English
- Availability to support the installation and commissioning phase in Italy or in other European Countries
- Writing technical documentation.
- Manage the technical aspects with the customer concerning mechanical aspects.
- Master Degree (MSc) in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or comparable qualifications;
- At least 3 years relevant professional working experience in the space industry
- Good experience in mechanical design, assembly/integration and testing;
- consolidated knowledge of the methodologies and processes within the Space Systems Engineering and Lifecycle Design & Development of a Satellite
- Good hands-on knowledge of CAD tools (preferred NX) and Mechanical simulation tools;
- result orientation, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills, leadership skills, stress resistance, time management;
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Italian language skills are advantageous.
Workplace: Benevento(IT). Candidates must be available for national and international business trips.
We value previous experience with ESA projects and ECSS standards.
|At least 3 years